We are happy to announce that Crossroad Press is publishing ebook editions of several Robert McCammon novels in the UK, Europe, and other regions not controlled by the U.S. Until now, all of the books published by Subterranean Press have only been available in ebook form in the U.S. and Canada.
Note: This is the English-language ebook. While it’s available in France, Germany, etc, it’s the English edition. A German translation of The Queen of Bedlam will be published in the future by Luzifer Verlag.
Here are links to a few sources:
- The Queen of Bedlam ebook from Amazon UK
- The Queen of Bedlam ebook from Amazon Australia
- The Queen of Bedlam ebook from Amazon DE (English edition)
- The Queen of Bedlam ebook from Amazon FR (English edition)
Being located in the U.S., it’s difficult for me to search for non-U.S. ebook sellers. If you find other links, please let me know.
In the coming weeks, these books will also be available as ebooks outside the U.S.:
- Mister Slaughter (Matthew Corbett #3)
- The Providence Rider (Matthew Corbett #4)
- The River of Souls (Matthew Corbett #5)
- Freedom of the Mask (Matthew Corbett #6)
- I Travel by Night (Trevor Lawson #1)
- Last Train from Perdition (Trevor Lawson #2)
- The Border
- The Hunter from the Woods
Stay tuned for future announcements!
German publisher Luzifer Verlag has sent the cover art for the second volume of their translation of Speaks the Nightbird. Their title, Matthew Corbett und die Hexe von Fount Royal, translates as Matthew Corbett and the Witch of Fount Royal. The cover has been added to the Book Cover Gallery. Book two will be published in hardcover later in 2017.
Here are both covers by Michael Schubert. Click on a cover to view a larger image.
German publisher Luzifer Verlag recently published volume one of their translation of Robert McCammon’s Speaks the Nightbird. You can read more about Matthew Corbett und die Hexe von Fount Royal on the Luzifer Verlag blog. Volume two is planned for release in early 2018. Luzifer Verlag has also acquired the German translation rights to The Queen of Bedlam (book […]